RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Purchased but not shipped:
Subject to a 12% processing fee.
PEDAL Electric Bike RETURNS:
- No returns granted14 days after receiving
- Eligible Returns: The bike must be unused; free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- The box must be sealed and unopened
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees both ways (this is withheld from refund)
- Subject to up to a 20% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund)
Accessory/Replacement Part Returns:
- No returns granted 30 days after receiving
- Eligible Returns: the item must be unopened.
- Subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees both ways
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of manufacturer error
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Open-box sales
Prior to Return:
Before a return is sent, the customer needs written approval of the return from PEDAL Electric. If a customer sends a return without written consent of PEDAL Electric, a refund will not be issued and the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred to get the item returned, or they will sacrifice the item.
Please give us a heads up after you send your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To secure the return, please provide a tracking number.
If non-returnable items are returned without consent from our Customer Experience team, they will be returned back to the customer immediately. A restocking fee may be incurred on unauthorized returns.
Return (If Applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will forward an email to notify you that we have received your retuned item. Additionally, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the bike has no manufacturing defects, the wear and tear on the bike, shipping fee (both ways) and $100 restocking fee will be applied to PEDAL bike orders.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a specific timeframe.
Please note that items ordered during a sale (such as Black Friday, Christmas sales) cannot be cancelled.
Late or Missing Return (If Applicable):
If you have not received a refund as expected, please first check your bank account again. Following, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is processed.
If you have done all of the following and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.